The Adams School of Dentistry is unable to offer sliding scale care or no-cost dental care in our clinics, however, please find the list of organizations below where our students and faculty provide free or reduced cost dental care.
If you or someone you know needs dental care that they cannot afford, we encourage you to explore the options provided by the below groups:
- Orange County “Project Homeless Connect”
- North Carolina Dental Society Missions of Mercy (MOM) free dental clinics
- Free and reduced clinics throughout NC
- Student Health Action Coalition (SHAC, Dental SHAC)
- The Student National Dental Association (SNDA) CAARE’s clinic
- The Samaritan Health Center (SHC) Dental Clinic
Request Student Volunteers
As we look to better coordinate, enhance and improve our student volunteer initiatives, below you will find a student volunteer request form to complete and submit.
Requests are required at least three months in advance of your project/event date. A member of the appropriate student organization or program will respond within five business days.
Please note that this request does not indicate a commitment to complete the requested project/event. If deemed appropriate and feasible, we will try our best to accommodate your request.
Students’ educational obligations are their primary focus, there is a limit to the number of ‘one time’ or ‘special events’ volunteer opportunities that they can provide.