Professional Development and Faculty Affairs
The goal of professional development at the Adams School of Dentistry is to support full-time faculty throughout their academic careers. Specific goals include:
- To develop guidelines for mentoring faculty through their career development.
- To host an open forum twice a year with faculty to discuss and address questions about promotion, tenure, and career development.
- To coordinate and sponsor a faculty enrichment series on teaching, scholarship and service for all full-time faculty.
- To be a resource to department chairs with the mentoring of faculty.
- To evaluate and recognize participation in the Formal Mentoring Program.
For more information on professional development, contact the Associate Dean for Professional Development and Faculty Affairs, Rebecca Wilder.